This webinar brought to you by Project for Public Spaces focuses on a variety of perspectives, tools and experiences related to engagement practices considering the difficulties posed by COVID-19. As a result of what’s happening now, how will engagement evolve moving forward? What can we do to better inform our practice? How are communities included in the recovery process? After pulling questions in advance from registered participants, we will look at sharing best practices that can be applied to a range of contexts, reflecting on key questions and challenges ahead, and why instead of putting engagement on hold, it is more important to do what we can right now.
- Marisa Denker, Co-Founder, Connect the Dots – Philadephia, USA
- Priti Patel, Senior Project Manager, Project for Public Spaces – USA
- Aaron Greiner, Director, CultureHouse – USA
- Valli Morphett, Director, Design Jam – Australia
- Sarah Bowman, Director of Strategic Engagement & Impact, Centre for Ageing and Intellectual Disability at Trinity College Dublin – Ireland