Access Europe is organising a series of information sessions and training courses in May 2016:
12 May 2016 - EU Funding in 2016 for Human Rights Organisations (Belfast)
12 May 2016 - EU Funding in 2016 for Children and Youth Organisations (Belfast)
19 May 2016 - Training Course on Financial Management of EU grants (Dublin)
24 May 2016 - Training Course on Financial Management of EU grants (Belfast)
Please note that places for the training courses are limited. Registration is essential.
Is your organisation interested in becoming a member of Access Europe?
Membership is open to all nonprofit organisations in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Participation to the programme allows organisations to:
- Receive individual advice on relevant EU funding opportunities for their organisations.
- Attend training and information sessions.
- Receive feedback on project proposals.
- Apply for specific Access Europe financial support to prepare funding applications.
- Receive assistance in the management of EU grants.
Access Europe is a civil society initiative that aims to build the capacity of Irish organisations to access EU funding. It is funded by the Atlantic Philanthropies.