University College Cork, Irish Research Council & Campus Engage cordially invite you to a bespoke capacity building workshop on:
"Engaged Research: Society & Higher Education - Working Together to Address Grand Societal Challenges."
Date: 14th June, 2018
Time: 9.30am- 2pm (Lunch served 1:00pm—2:00pm)
Location: Room 405, Western Gateway Building
Sign up now
By attending this one-day training workshop, researchers will:
- Deepen their understanding of principles of Engaged Research* (ER);
- Gain greater knowledge of engaged research funding calls, proposal and project life cycle;
- Gain greater knowledge of engagement methods and activities and the Campus Engage Engaged Research Framework;
- Build research staff capacity and competency in engaged research methods and associated impact targets;
- Deepen understanding on why Engaged Research is important for EU, society, and the individual researcher.
The workshop content is complemented by bespoke training slides, case studies, impact planning tool, hands-on exercises, and copies of the Campus Engage - Irish Research Council, Engaged Research, Society and Higher Education, Addressing Grand Social Challenges Together ‘How to Guides’.
Target audience: research support staff; early career and advanced researchers.
Places are very limited and available to external stakeholders so sign up now!