Campus Engage works to embed, scale and promote accredited student community-based learning and teaching (CBLT) on campuses across Ireland.
Community-based learning and teaching are academic approaches that seek to enhance student learning outcomes, while working in partnership with civic and civil society organisations (CSOs) to act on local and global societal challenges.
The Campus Engage Community-based Teaching and Learning Workshop
Educators – accredit students for solving real world problems
Target audience: teaching and learning staff
By attending this one-day training workshop, higher education teaching staff will:
- Learn about the rationale for community-based teaching and learning (CBR/ CBL);
- Deepen their understanding of impact on CBR/ CBL student learning outcomes;
- Access inspirational case studies;
- Receive guidelines on adapting your curriculum to incorporate CBR/CBL;
- Build capacity in designing CBR /CBL assessment techniques.