European Observatory of Service-Learning in Higher Education (EOSLHE) is a permanent space for cooperation and exchange among the members of the European network Europe Engage for mapping the use of, collecting data and evidences and promoting the use of this learning methodology as well as its institutionalising processes.
The aim of the European Observatory is to enhance and disseminate the knowledge of service-learning in higher education in Europe, as a educational approach that enhances students’ civic engagement, brings them closer to different social realities while allowing them to work in a real environment. Most of the time they will also be able to perceive at first hand the successes or consequences of their work.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Share your service learning experiences and good practices
- Send news and events to be published on www.eoslhe.eu
- Share publications, grey literature, book releases, dissertations…
- Subscribe to the newsletter
- Contact email@example.com
Put your experience on their interactive map