The second episode of the Talloire Network’s webinar series “Adapting to the New Reality: Civically Engaged Universities Offer Strategies and Hope” will be available on Monday May 11, 2020 (9:00-10:00 EDT).
The series aims to serve as a beacon of light, providing uplifting content and strengthening public support for universities. It features leaders in higher education from around the world speaking about ways their institutions are responding to the current crisis and offering strategies that can be adopted by others.
Episode 2: Civically Engaged Universities and the Pandemic – Strategies that Work, May 11, 2020 (9:00-10:00 EDT) Watch Here
- Felicia Keesing, David and Rosalie Rose Distinguished Professor of Science, Mathematics, and Computing, Bard College (US)
- Diana Ürge-Vorsatz, Director, Center for Climate Change and Sustainable Energy Policy, Central European University (Hungary)
- Fatima Jehangir, Assistant Professor, Ziauddin University (Pakistan)
- Carol Ma, Associate Professor, Singapore University of Social Sciences (Singapore)
- Erin Cannan, Dean of Civic Engagement, Bard College (moderator)