Campus Engage associates are working to bring researchers and communities together to address our greatest societal challenges. We understand that knowledge generated in partnership with policy makers, product, service users, civic and civil society is more likely to be useful to society and have impact.Back to our work
Engaged Research for Impact Workshop
Society & Higher Education – Working Together to Address Grand Societal Challenges.
Target audience: advanced and early stage researcher, research support staff.
By attending this one-day training workshop, researchers will:
- Deepen their understanding of principles of Engaged Research for Impact;
- Gain knowledge of engaged research funding calls, proposal and project life cycle;
- Gain knowledge of engagement methods, activities and the Campus Engage Engaged Research Framework;
- Build capacity and competency in planning for impact and drafting associated impact targets;
- Deepen understanding on why Engaged Research is important for society, and the individual researcher.
The workshop is complemented by bespoke training slides, case studies, impact planning tool, hands-on exercises.